Question about Ahcc

clowdy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi my cat is diagnosed with mammary cancer and had surgery last Jan 2023 then she started chemo last March 19. She is active and eating a lot even before the diagnosis and up to now. My vet prescribed me Immufun it is made in Japan and I've read about it I think it is an AHCC med. Have you tried it? And I've read it's best combine with RX vitamins Vitamin D3 or D3 forte for pets? Do you think which is better AHCC made in Japan or the American Bioscience NK9?

This is what it looks like:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clowdy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello I've read about them it was mentioned by 3 members. There is no recent post about it. Do you think AHCC is effective? I've read AHCC will boost your immunity to get rid of those bad cells. The one my vet prescribed is around 80 usd per bottle and it's made in Japan

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know absolutely nothing about AHCC. All I know is that if your vet suggested it and it is not in conflict with any other treatments your cat is currently receiving, why not try it?

Maybe your vet can provide additional supportive data about its use since they are advocating it? Speaking of which, what did your vet have to say about it compared to the American version?