Question about a black spot on nose,,

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tom don't feel bad. You did the right thing as a parent and took Cozmo to the vet to have his nose looked at, and it was fortunate that she discovered Cozmo has an infection

Sending your little man ((((((((MEGA HEALING VIBES)))))))) so he can be back to normal soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

.....just checking in..........so the vet thinks it was a scab just forming over something, it sounds like your vet was real thorough and checked everything
............does it look any different today & how is he ?
Bless Cosmo, give him some scritches from us
Hi, yes she thinks it is just a scab, but don't know why he has a scab on his nose. She pealed it off and there is some kind of sore under it but I see the dark spot is growing back again. If it really is a scab I would think it should fall off by itself in a few days after things heal up. I still think Angel got him in the nose with a claw.

He isn't happy about the Clavamox, but he gets over it real fast and a treat after his meds help allot.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi just a little update, the spot on his nose has not grown, and his rear end that was all swollen and red/purple where he was neutered looks fine now. The swelling is all gone and so is the redness. He is also back to his old trouble making self, into anything to make a mess.
So the clavamox must have done the trick.

carisue1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am glad that the Clavamox is working for your kitty. Mine not so fortunate yet, but only time will tell. He is okay but, just not getting better. We are still working on it. It is a wonderful thing when they can treat something right away and stop it in it's tracks like that. You have a really smart Vet. Be Thankful.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I understand how you must feel, I went through heck with Tuffy when they thought he had a minor problem and wouldn't be a problem to fix, but then nothing was working and soon he was in a animal hospital for tests and still no real answers and it wasn't long after that Tuffy was gone. I sure hope you don't have to go through all that with your kitty. I felt so helpless watching him burn up with fever the last few days of his life.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tom W

Hi just a little update, the spot on his nose has not grown, and his rear end that was all swollen and red/purple where he was neutered looks fine now. The swelling is all gone and so is the redness. He is also back to his old trouble making self, into anything to make a mess.
So the clavamox must have done the trick.
Awwwww brilliant
Cozmo's getting back to normal causing mischief

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes I do have him back!! And he didn't even get diarea from the clavamox, Tuffy would get it bad from it.