Queen Eva's Picture Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Oh she's growing up soooo fast! She is SUCH a darn cutie (and she SO knows it!
). Gary "oooo'd" and "awwwww'd" along with me.

Thank you for the picture story!
Awww..thank you, and to Gary, too. Queen Eva just gets bigger and her personality develops more every day.

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

I am totally in love with the gorgeous Queen Eva, and it's wonderful to see her progress (both physically and in integrating in your household). I did not get my boys until they were nine months old, so I didn't get to see them at this age.
Thank you! Queen Eva is my first baby in 11 years. Tolly found me in a rain storm when he was 5 weeks old, and he's 11 now. (He'll be celebrating his Gotcha Day next week) Mazy and Jennie were both adults, and I was not planning on any more kittens ever, but Ootay
had other ideas

Originally Posted by silva_unt

That was so much fun watching
This group was meant to be
Thank you! I think so too. I got some good video tonight of Tolly and Queen Eva Tumbling.

It's so much fun having her here. We all love her, even grouchy Jennie.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is way too cute.... Did you make the screen yourself?

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

She is way too cute.... Did you make the screen yourself?
Thank you! No I didn't make it, though it was not easy to find. Everything is plastic these days. I did install it myself.

cruiser

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I never tire of looking at other folks pictures,i loved the hammock you rigged up,I haven't had my kittens outside accept in my arms,i like the idea of the harness,must try that.Thanks for showing ALL your family,great pics.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great picture thread!!!

I just kept on laughing out loud at Queen Eva's antics!
Love the pic of her on the screen door, and the one of her "plae-ing" with her mouth wide open!

She really does have a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g tail, doesn't she!?!

Thanks so much for sharing such a fun thread!!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Otto! Your pictures of Eva brought smiles to me this morning. I found myself laughing at the picture of her peeking out at you. She's a beautiful little girl and you've caught her doing some wonderful new things and having such a good time.

I love having a kitten in the house because everything is new and exciting for them and they look at everything in a whole different light than adult cats do. And when you haven't had a kitten in awhile, it's truly a joy.

Eva is beautiful, just beautiful and she's winning over your other furkids. I hope she has a long, healthy life with you and Jennie, Mazy, and Tolly. You have a great furfamily, you really do!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

I recognize that screen door. That is how I have integrated cats in the past.
That screen door is coming in handy in another way too. Jennie is very difficult to motivate into any kind of physical activity but one of her Games is to chase a special bootlace on my bed.

Of course Queen Eva wants to be involved in any Game, but Jennie won't play her Game on the bed if Queen Eva comes in. So now I shut the screen door, with me and Jennie on the inside, so Jennie can play in peace.

Originally Posted by Cruiser

I never tire of looking at other folks pictures,i loved the hammock you rigged up,I haven't had my kittens outside accept in my arms,i like the idea of the harness,must try that.Thanks for showing ALL your family,great pics.
Thanks for looking! I follow my specific harness training method for all cats. I'll be happy to share it with you if you decide to try it.

All my other cats were adults when trained to harness, Queen Eva is the first kitten I have trained. She is not yet free to be in the yard though.

Originally Posted by GingersMom

What a great picture thread!!!

I just kept on laughing out loud at Queen Eva's antics!
Love the pic of her on the screen door, and the one of her "plae-ing" with her mouth wide open!

She really does have a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g tail, doesn't she!?!

Thanks so much for sharing such a fun thread!!!
Thank you! It's lively around here, that's for sure! Queen Eva keeps us busy, but we keep her busy too. That tail is really something.

Originally Posted by Winchester

Thanks, Otto! Your pictures of Eva brought smiles to me this morning. I found myself laughing at the picture of her peeking out at you. She's a beautiful little girl and you've caught her doing some wonderful new things and having such a good time.

I love having a kitten in the house because everything is new and exciting for them and they look at everything in a whole different light than adult cats do. And when you haven't had a kitten in awhile, it's truly a joy.

Eva is beautiful, just beautiful and she's winning over your other furkids. I hope she has a long, healthy life with you and Jennie, Mazy, and Tolly. You have a great furfamily, you really do!
Thank you! Queen Eva is an absolute joy. We all love her. I have all four of them on the bed with me at night. Jennie is starting to realize I think that Queen Eva has no intention of threatening her #2 Cat Rank.

It's going to be a fun winter. Problem is, anytime I am out and about, all I want to do is come home and play with the cats. Of course I've always been like that but the draw is stronger than ever now!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

7)Queen Eva's first Sunbeam!
I revived this thread because I finally made the movie....the day Queen Eva discovered the Sun Beam she also discovered her TAIL!

You can see all about it here: (you tube link)

Sun Beams and Tails

Thanks for looking!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh! That's so hysterical and something we still see on a daily basis with Tumbleweed. Thanks for the laugh!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Stephanie. Mazy cat still chases her tail (she is 6 1/2 years old), but only in secret. I hardly ever get to see her do it and I know if I pointed a camera at her she'd stop.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm SO glad you posted a new video to your original post, because somehow I missed the original post (think I was on vacation), so am just now getting to see the entire thing. Wonderful pictures and narrative! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now I'm ready for me, since it's been since 9/9/10 since it was done

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for looking!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is at that absolutely adorable gangly "teenage" time - when everything's got all the wrong proportions! WHAT A DOLL - and she's got that looooooong tail to keep track of!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

She is at that absolutely adorable gangly "teenage" time - when everything's got all the wrong proportions! WHAT A DOLL - and she's got that looooooong tail to keep track of!
Thanks..I know isn't that tail something. She is getting to that gangly stage, but you know in those sun beam pictures she is only not quite 10 weeks old. She is now 17 weeks old!

Originally Posted by c1atsite

Cute vid. She's like a baby panther in the sunshine
Thank you! My baby Panther...heehee

Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Awww Queen Eva is beautiful and she has grown so much, I love all the pictures.xx
Thank you for looking!

I'm about to post some more..all pics of Queen Eva's Famous Stretch.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some more pictures of the Famous Queen Eva Stretch:

At 9 weeks old

also 9 weeks

at 10 weeks old:

At 11 weeks old

otto