Queen Eva havok rekker

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Queen Eva is a fridge jumper too. And she IS small enough to get in. I got the the habit very early on to look before closing the door. To look before closing ANY door, for that matter.
Midnight has us very trained when it comes to closing the fridge or freezer door. We always open it again just incase, even though he is to big now to get locked in.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You made my morning! You've absolutely made my morning! I was sitting here chuckling at those pictures of Eva in the cabinets! That girl is hysterical!

Years ago, my aunt gave me some homegrown catnip in a little storage baggie. I kept the catnip on the second shelf in the kitchen cabinet. The second shelf! Hydrox, our Old Coot, loved his catnip. And, of course!, Hydrox was our all-black kitty.

Well, one afternoon I came home from work and found little bits of leaves all over the kitchen floor. I couldn't understand what was going on. And then I saw the open cabinet door. Yep, Hydrox had opened the door, jumped to the second shelf, knocked the little bag of catnip to the floor, gnawed through the bag....and the rest is history. That boy was still in la-la land when I found him. Flat on his back, under the kitchen table with that pink tongue of his sticking out of his mouth. He was seriously stoned on nip. (And come supper time, he had a really bad case of the munchies, too; that boy was hungry!)

Your wonderful pictures of Eva brought back some wonderful memories of our Hydrox. Thank you for posting them.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh. My Shadow is an inveterate cabinet scratcher/opener. I had to put a hair scrunchie on the bathroom cabinet handles (the one with the chemicals). He's black. Maybe it is, indeed, a black cat thing! And Tolly, of course.