Quarter life crisis?

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I must be the oldest 23 year-old ever then.

I've never liked clubs, partying or drinking. I went to zero parties in High School and one in college (because a guy I liked was there). I do enjoy the occasional drink, but usually when out to dinner or in the quiet of my home with my bf.

Luckily he's pretty much the same. We'd both rather lay around and watch Law and Order than go out 90% of the time.

I guess we're more geeky anyway.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eatrawfish

Wow, I must be the oldest 23 year-old ever then.

I've never liked clubs, partying or drinking. I went to zero parties in High School and one in college (because a guy I liked was there). I do enjoy the occasional drink, but usually when out to dinner or in the quiet of my home with my bf.

Luckily he's pretty much the same. We'd both rather lay around and watch Law and Order than go out 90% of the time.

I guess we're more geeky anyway.
That's me too. 23...never partied....never drink (never have either.) Total home body!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehe I'm glad I'm not the only "old" 27-year-old out there.
I haven't been to a bar for any reason other than to see a band in years, and I only drink about once or twice a year. That is, if you can call a few shots "drinking", because that's all it takes these days to get me good and drunk! LOL
Maybe it's a cat person thing...we are more mature than others our ages. hehe My BF is 25 and he's the same way...again, a cat person.