Quadruplets

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think it is kind of funny that they are all orange considering Prince Harry (who's hair is almost the same color) and Megan had their baby today too.

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, I am working on it, I just want to be able to show my babies with out being critisized.

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too, I don't know what happened with the others.

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think with Rivers siblings mom didn't have enough milk, I hand fed River, these kittens have a good mom....and a good grandma.

The Torbie is mom, the dilute calico is grandma.

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's not just
What have you gotten done so far? Can any of our members help with suggestions for low cost spay/neuter places?
I made an appointment with the lost cost place that comes to my town but it's not till August, they fill up fast....I don't drive so I can't go anywhere else.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think with Rivers siblings mom didn't have enough milk
I'm sure you know that's not really the case. By allowing your cats to inbreed and have multiple litters in unsanitary conditions you are putting kittens at risk of all kinds of diseases and health problems.

I made an appointment with the lost cost place that comes to my town but it's not till August, they fill up fast....I don't drive so I can't go anywhere else.
That's a good first step, but it's a long way off in the future. By August it's highly likely that you'll have more pregnant cats and litters of kittens on your hands.

How many cats do you have at your place?
Are any of them spayed or neutered?
Do you allow the cats to go outside or are they indoor only?

Even nursing mothers can get pregnant again very quickly after giving birth. I'm particularly concerned about the mother cat who lost her most recent litter of kittens.

Do you have a parent or guardian who can drive you to a local clinic? Any friends or other relatives in the area who will help?

If you need help but don't want to post any personal information on the forums please contact me by PM. I'd be happy to help you find out what assistance is available in your area.