QOTD Tues. June 23

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not married here but living in the pocket of Kieran - we will have been together for 3 years on November 5th. I joke that the cats are our kids, he doesn't find it funny.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was 23 when I got married and 28 when we separated. I never wanted to get married growing up.

I have no desire to get married again, or even live with anyone. I love being on my own, having my own space and free to do whatever I like without thinking of someone else (and spending whatever I like on the cats
)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April 1, 2006. After being engaged almost 2 years I was tired of "when you getting married" from my co-workers and customers. April jumped out of my mouth and with sarcasm I picked the 1st. DH loved the idea and the following year we eloped to Jamaica. We started dating in 94 with some time off in the middle. We moved in together first. I was always big on that. Too many people I know divorced b/c they couldn't live together.

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, Snake Lady, I got married June 23, 1990! I was just 30 years old, as well.

We don't usually do gifts, except last year he gave me a camera to justify the golf clubs he bought himself. Oh, well, saved me a shopping trip...