QOTD: Thurs. June 18

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

So girls, what about your S/O?
Depends entirely on what he's doing, what else he's wearing, where he's going -- comfort being the major criterion -- he has quite a variety.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually buy the same brand (Bonds) because they come in nice bright colours, which anwers question 2 I think they're fun not just functional

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I have too many!
I have different styles for different moods and usually in every color. I am obsessed.
You and me both darlin! I Think I have around 50 pairs.. I just see one that's cute and I have to buy it.
SO functional and fun I'd say...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a big
to all who responded

Glad to see, members of TCS are not bashful....

Next time, I ask for pictures.

j/k

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Purely functional here. I wore the same brand for about 15 years and when they discontinued those, I've been struggling to find a brand that I like, so have a drawer full of mish mosh right now. Yup - pretty boring.
Same here, I finally found a replacement for my discontinued faves and turned the uncomfortable mish mosh into disposable rags for cleaning up presents the cats occasionaly leave me.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to wear the same brand and style of underwear during the day, which is a lacey type of thong. I like them b/c the band is wide so it doesn't cut in and look weird under tighter pants. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=608444 I have this in a few different colors, but mostly I wear nude or black. Occasionally I will wear a different style of thong, when the mood fits me. I own a few different styles, but most sit unworn.

I have to wear regular underwear when I sleep, though. I just cannot sleep in a thong. *cringe* I have two types of panties that I wear, a boy style like tighty whities by Hanes http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/...nes/21341.aspx, and a cotton bikini by Victoria's Secret.