Puzzled and frustrated 2 kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Took them to the Vet and he said that they are in perfect health and could not find a thing wrong with them. This is also a very respectable vet so i take his word for it.

also want to clear things up, i got them after 16 weeks so that is almost 4 months. So dont think that is the problem.

I have asked the vet what to do and he suggested a Pheromone spray and room aero thing. Saying that they might be feeling a bit scared, and this could help them feel more at home.

SIGH ... atleast i am glad that nothing is physically wrong with them.

Thanks for all the advice so far.

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I use the Feliway plug in diffuser and found it does help in making the cats feel more relaxed. My guys actually became more energetic once they felt happier and relaxed and really went overtime into the play side of things at first. We have had the plug in since mid January (with 2 refills) and I agree that it will certainly help your kittens feel relaxed. I have the spray as well and use that for carriers and small areas - perhaps spraying it around the litterboxes would help.

I am glad to hear that they are healthy:-) and perhaps the Feliway (it is expensive but it does tend to work) will help resolve this issue.

Good luck
Kathryn