Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jeanor

1. has to have one single strap
2. has to have a zipper to close
3. has to have just one major compartment on the inside
4. can't be too big or too small

5. a bonus would be an extra small pocket or two on the outside (or inside) for keys or cell phone.
i have purse rules, too! mine are:
  • at least one outside pocket for my keys & cell
  • lined with fabric, not that cheap plastic
  • large enough to hold all of my stuff, plus a book & a bottle of water
  • widest strap i can find
  • black if at all possible!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I rarely carry a purse. Mostly because all I need are keys, mobile & wallet. If I'm going somewhere with JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji], he carries all my stuff.

If I'm going to work, I stick everything in my pockets. Sometimes I'll bring along school coursework to do during my lunch break, and that I have a bag. I really cool bag my best friend gave me for my birthday last year. It's huge but not too big.

If I'm going to class, I put everything in my backpack since its easier. I do have a small little black purse if I ever go out, but its just there because my sister gave it to me as a hand-me down.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I just use a small wallet that fits in my pocket. When I was young I liked purses and had quite a few in my collection! But now I don't use them because I can't keep them on my shoulder
It's not like I need to carry around alot of stuff anyway, I don't smoke and haven't used make up in along time so no worries about toting that stuff around.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

I have that same problem. My purse is the only thing that I feel needs to be trendy and cute

Here's the one I have now:
http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeC...?section=19663

I love it, all though a lot of people (such as my parents) don't

OOOOO and I must show off my new tote bag for school:
http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Stor...?sku=115%3a10&
I could have written this post! I have the exact same tote for classes, I bought it about a week ago! I have a cute khaki and pink coach purse that was also a recent purchase. ( as well as a vera bradley wallet in bermuda pink, checkbook cover in petal pink, and purse in citrus, and double glasses case in hope toile..... its my new addiction!) VB is very big on campus right now.