Purina Beyond Canned

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have heard bad things about menadione, I would avoid. It is artificial vitamin k and a carcinogen.
btw, not all the flavors have menadione. I was reading the ingredient list at Chewy and the chicken, beef, carrot does not have it listed.

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have heard bad things about menadione, I would avoid. It is artificial vitamin k and a carcinogen.
btw, not all the flavors have menadione. I was reading the ingredient list at Chewy and the chicken, beef, carrot does not have it listed.

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you , I will check those out ..

Edit :  I checked those flavors and you are correct but unfortunately they have 14% carbs by dry matter calculations .

Last edited:

mosimom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What does the Beyond canned salmon/sweet potato in GRAVY look like? Is it cubed or what?

Last edited: