Puking after shot at vet

gia_c

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi!
so i wrote a few days ago about my cat having tapeworm. on monday he went to get a shot for it..and i gave him some flea medicine later on. my cat didnt puke yesterday..but i saw one sign of puking earlier today..and he just puked again..i have him a little kaopectate in a dropper..but i was just wondering if he might be puking because of the medicine and the tapeworm stuff??he didnt seem to eat a whole lot but he has drinkin water...so im not very worried about dehydration since he hasnt been puking a whole lot..should i put up his food for a while to let his stomach setttle/rest? or even soften his food for him?? any suggestions..anyone think its related to the shot he got on monday?? thanks!
gia

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The vet can probably reccommend what kind of food to give him for now.
I don't know if worming makes cats throw up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. What is he throwing up? Food? Worms? Other? One of my cats (the male) throws up fairly often, especially if he really liked his food and ate it too quickly. Good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gia_c

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks for replying!! yea is just appears to me mushy food..im in a bit of a tight money spot..but i had to give him dry food for a bit. but i want to go back to wet food..yea im hoping it will be just these two times. because right now i cant afford money for anoher check up after paying for the **** and flea med. i just hop he doesnt puke on my bed tonight! ha. i dont know if cats puke up tapeworms what it would look like? but i just noticed food. it looked like he puked, then ate up the puke the first time.
if anything keeps going the way it does i'll post again..if not then i'll post to just let anyone know! thanks!!

gia