Public Bathrooms

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

One of the coolest restrooms I've been in was at a bar/club in Milwaukee called The Safehouse. The whole place is done up like it's a safe house for spies, like 007-James Bond type place. The bathrooms were just cool, overall, but in the women's restroom they have the Burt Reynold's infamous nude centerfold with a big star over the interesting part.
The funny part is when you're in on the joke...when you lift up the star it activates a video camera that is fed out to the monitors in the main bar with flashing lights and everything. So everyone knows you tried to sneak a peek when you come out - and there's a monitor looking back at you so you know they know! When it's full on a Friday or Saturday you'll get a raucus applause when you exit.
Hey, I went there once when I was in college! Don't tell me that place is still there???
I also knew about the Burt Reynolds poster, although in those days they didn't have the video camera, but they did have the sirens.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was some show on the Travel Channel...last week? That was showing odd themed restaurants. It wasn't that old, and yes they showed The Safehouse. They didn't show the bathrooms, though.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

For everyone that's all "it's my home, deal with it". How does one get rid of their asthma/breathing problem or other disease? I'd really like to know. And would you foot the medical bill if you sent them to the ER?
I don't have anyone that has a breathing problem apart from one friend with asthma. She refuses to come to my home anyway because she hates cats and often says i would have to put the cats in another room if she comes to visit. My reply..... No chance!, and i'm serious because although she's a really good friend she's never been inside my house in all the years i've known her because of the cats. Well it's their home and they were there first

So if any friend has issues because of air fresheners, then i'd say for the sake of their health i'll just meet them for a coffee

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an exhaust fan in my bathroom...It doesnt work though LOL! I caught BF last night using my Pink perfume as an air freshener...Its his fav one that I wear and he says it makes a good air freshener because it smells clean. Im starting to think that those guys need some magazines or something in there so they stop going thru my perfume and make up and stuff that sits out...I might have to get them a subscription or something cuz its weird knowing that all those guys know about all my girly stuff...Let alone if they open the cabinet door and see my girly products...ICK FACTOR!!! I might start hiding those now that just gives me the willies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katkuddler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ran across this site (by accident...really), that has a lot of info. Some interesting answers about odors and other krap.