Pssstttt!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Here you go!
- maybe try to have someone look in Amber's bathroom to see what kind of scents she likes best
/ Also make sure she's not allergic to any scents or anything before you order them

http://www.sfbsc.com/
http://www.saltworks.us/
http://www.folica.com/Bath_Salts_42_1.html
www.thebodyshop.com
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp
Oh yeah I better check that out. She's allergicto everything. She breaks out all the time. I had to stop using my soap I had been using for years because any time she touched me she would break out. She kept saying I dont think this is going to work I'm allergic to you. :LOL:

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another link www.origins.com.
What you could do is spend time with her on these sites (I know man torture!!)
picking out things she would like!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, since your bed-ridden....what about ordering some key movies she'd love from netflix, getting some good italian place to deliver, or get a friend to p/u take out once you order....you can have a great meal "in bed", watch some romantic movies, and then spend the rest of the night "in bed" too!
Oh, and have some flowers delivered too....you can do most of this from your laptop! Good luck. And I applaud you for wanting to do something so nice for her....most guys take the easy road out....

To Catless:

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

ok, since your bed-ridden....what about ordering some key movies she'd love from netflix, getting some good italian place to deliver, or get a friend to p/u take out once you order....you can have a great meal "in bed", watch some romantic movies, and then spend the rest of the night "in bed" too!
Oh, and have some flowers delivered too....you can do most of this from your laptop! Good luck. And I applaud you for wanting to do something so nice for her....most guys take the easy road out....

To Catless:
ohh! I like that suggestion!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

To Catless:
I suggest a few musicals in that movie list.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're getting tons of good, creative, sweet suggestions, and I don't have anything to add at the moment, except to say that I think Amber is one very lucky young woman to have you.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

ohh! I like that suggestion!!
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

You're getting tons of good, creative, sweet suggestions, and I don't have anything to add at the moment, except to say that I think Amber is one very lucky young woman to have you.
Thanks ladies!!! (I agree, lucky girl....
)
Originally Posted by gemlady

I suggest a few musicals in that movie list.
Dirty Dancing has always been one of my favorites...
and as my hubby would say: "nobody puts Baby in the corner!" You 2 will be
all night!!!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to thank you all for all your suggesttions. So far Ive gotten her a new purse, sent my sister on a video run to get whatever totally girly sappy movie she thought would go over well. She came home with 10 different movies to choose from. Im slowly watching them on my own while Amber is away from the house to see which ones I think she will like. Made some of those coupons, ummm oh I decided against the bath soap stuff. She got very suspicious of me asking what soaps she was allergic to. Finally she said you might as well not even think about buying me anything like that because I can only use one kind of soap and it has nothing in it so scratch that off your list.
So I'm going to order in something. Im not sure what yet. I got the go ahead for the coffee ice cream from her docotr. So I'm having my sister go out Wenseday morning and getting some. I also got her off work wenseday. So I think I got it all down. Hopefully she will enjoy herself.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Thanks ladies!!! (I agree, lucky girl....
)

Dirty Dancing has always been one of my favorites...
and as my hubby would say: "nobody puts Baby in the corner!" You 2 will be
all night!!!
Amber doesnt like Dirty Dancing. My sister put it in the other night and Amber came in and said she hated that movie.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so lucky to have found you.Her and Lava girl are going to be so spoiled!!!
You're a wonderful man!!! Some men don't even worry about getting a card and here you are confined to your bed and you are doing all you can to make her day special.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

She is so lucky to have found you.Her and Lava girl are going to be so spoiled!!!
You're a wonderful man!!! Some men don't even worry about getting a card and here you are confined to your bed and you are doing all you can to make her day special.
Yeah, exactly!! I think she is going to be blown away delighted. I know I would be.