Progress with Casper

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you know that I have a foster boy who when I got him, was very shut down, frightened and timid. Well, Casper still is, but we are making progress.

He now tolerates having Ghost (Snowshoe mix) in his room and plays with the other cats under the door. But it still afraid of most of them in person.

He also now "talks" to me and trills at me, as well as in the last few days he has been throwing himself down on the floor and giving me his belly, rolling from side to side and letting me pet his tum-tum! He pushes his head into my hand, preaches and gives me kisses.

He is still afraid of my boyfriend.

I think he would make a good apartment cat - one or two people - one animal.

bb_scallop

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww! Sounds like your little buddy is coming around! Sounds like he will enjoy, as you said, eventually being placed in a smalller home - low-key people would be good, and maybe not with kids? Not that kids don't love our kitties, but a home without them would be a little more predictable! Maybe a home with an older person/couple would be wonderful for Casper - plus, it seems that it might be the best for him to be the only cat in his new home.

And can I say that it is very cute that the cat he has come around the most to is Ghost!