Professional Cat Pics

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely stunning!
What a face she has!
I love the picture of her with the tongue sticking out! That made me laugh!
Just a thought, since I really love the blue, but why not try taking her picture on a green backround next time? I think the blue is georgous but the green might bring out her eyes and coat colors more. But what do I know? I think all your cats are stunning!
good luck at the show!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I'm glad I contacted Charlie's breeder for grooming before the show. I would have done him totally wrong (used to doing rexes). But he'll be easy to do - just that its different then the rexes.

One thing she mentioned is that I'm not to use any comb on his fur after the bath/show - it will leave lines in the coat and you can't get them out unless you re-wash!

But I'm glad to know another grooming routine - will help me in the future when advising people how to groom - I know basics now in ASH, rex, turkish angora, and now the ocicats - and each is different
Really? The comb leaves lines? Not really for me, I found...
But then, my cats don't really grow winter coats over here, just a really tight coat...so it's just blow dry using the hand? Interesting, I learn something new everyday!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom

I have professional pictures of Beau. They are not on the computer though.
Could you please scan and post them...I'd really love to see!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

awe she is sooo cute
, those photos are really GREAT
I ecspecially love the first one it looks great and the kittie is soo gorgeous too
Originally Posted by missymotus

I love professional cat pics, she looks beautiful
Originally Posted by siameseohio

Your pics are beautiful.
I love her precious face and eyes. And I like the tongue picture too. It shows character.
Thanks all!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Absolutely stunning!
What a face she has!
I love the picture of her with the tongue sticking out! That made me laugh!
Just a thought, since I really love the blue, but why not try taking her picture on a green backround next time? I think the blue is georgous but the green might bring out her eyes and coat colors more. But what do I know? I think all your cats are stunning!
good luck at the show!
Yes, I was thinking about green as a background...but Zuliati is from Singapore and they only brought a few background colors with them so we couldn't play around with the backgrounds! BTW, Dodo is only breeder quality not show and she goes to shows only to support her mommy and daddy!