Products you cannot live without

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tang! How could I forget Tang?
I take liquid vitamin and mineral supplements, they taste ok, but the aftertaste is nasty, so I mix them into my daily glass of Tang.

That and I'm allergic to oranges, so I've always had Tang instead.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Coke for one, and number 2 is a more recent find that I have no idea how I lived without, and highly recommend. I have naturally curly/wavy hair, and I prefer it straight, but I hate having to buy expensive crap that doesn't work, and leaves my hair feeling ick!
So, about a weekish ago I purchased the new line of Herbal Essense shampoo and conditioner that came out, and OMGOSH! This stuff is heaven. It smells wonderful, and it did such a good job on my hair that I can actually enjoy wearing it down. Where has this stuff been all my life?
And it's just a shower and blowdry away. Goodness I'll cry if they don't keep it.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In no particular order ...

Swiffer dry dusting cloths ... with the inordinate amount of cat fur generated in this house, I don't know what I would do without them!

Diet Dr. Pepper ... along with a piece of chocolate and my morning ciggie, it is truly The Breakfast of Champions.

My Telephone Hands Free Set ... fits both my cell phone and my walkabout phone at home. It was a gift from someone dear and I use it constantly.

TCS - Need I say more about that??? *wink*