Pringles

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I just remembered. Has anyone tried the Pringles Selects yet? The sun dried tomato flavor is sooo good

But like regular pringles, high in sodium and I can't eat more than a few.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get sick at all from eating Pringles. They are some of my favorite chips, especially when I have a can of Frito Lay Jalapeno and Cheddar Dip to go with them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I think the outrageous sodium levels in a lot of foods affect me -- I have to smuggle my own popcorn into the theater these days, because their oversalted popcorn makes my lower back (where the kidneys are) hurt for a day or so. And I love Pringle's Sour Cream & Onion and Salt & Vinegar chips, but I have to stick to just a few of them a day.

Interesting sidenote: a friend of mine met Mr. Pringle a few months ago! They met at a carshow or something, and it came up in conversation that this was the fellow who invented Pringles... and when the ad agency designed the logo character, they made it look just like him, with the center-parted hair and the mustache!

I wonder if he hangs around the snack aisles in grocery stores, hoping to be recognized...
My dad looks like the Pringle guy.
Now I have a lonely can of Pringles.. just waiting to be eaten, but I must resist!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

My dad looks like the Pringle guy.
Now I have a lonely can of Pringles.. just waiting to be eaten, but I must resist!
Why do you have to resist?!??! If you're not going to eat them, then send them my way!

Ooh actually... just watching a David Attenborough documentary and just looked back up at the tv and they're showing a nice close up of a stoat chomping on rabbit insides. Not so hungry anymore...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Why do you have to resist?!??! If you're not going to eat them, then send them my way!

Ooh actually... just watching a David Attenborough documentary and just looked back up at the tv and they're showing a nice close up of a stoat chomping on rabbit insides. Not so hungry anymore...
I don't want to feel sick after eating them... aw, heck I'm going to have a few more. And by the time they got to California they'd be stale.

Mmm.. rabbit guts!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not me...and I asked Hobo, he says that Pringles don't bother his stomach either...but then, he's been known to eat just about anything.

P.S. Hobo Skimbleshanks says to tell everyone that stolen Pringles taste better than "hand out" ones