Primal vs Stella and Chewy's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

manx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bummer. Some cats are a bit finicky about the texture. When i introduced it to my older cats I mixed it with their kibble at the time. 

Try offering it again at a later time. Sometimes cats turn up their noses at a new food but may sample it at a later time. Maybe you can leave a few pieces out or in a treat ball for a couple of days to see if curiosity gets to your cat and he decides to check it out further.
I followed your advice and left some in his bowl. I sprinkled freeze dried raw over it and mixed in kibble he likes. He carefully ate around the ZiwiPeak :/ I've left some out anyway, hoping hunger will pique his interest.

If he still won't touch it, I'll be going with either NV Ultimate Protein or Rawz. My parents are breathing down my neck about a dry food

manx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In a surprise turn of events, the Ziwipeak mostly disappeared....slowly.....there were still some pieces left but looks like he tried it.

Either way, when I asked my mom what dry food she preferred, she said "why don't we just give him the freeze dried raw".

So we are! He will be getting Ziwipeak to munch on (even though he's reluctant...that's fine with me!!) and be mostly wet and FD raw.

manx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Turns out, my cat didn't eat the ZiwiPeak after all. My dad threw it out since he hadnt touched it x____x

At least he likes the ZiwiPeak wet. I'll have to include more into his rotation. Returning the dry food will let me get a couple cans of it!