Pretty sure my 8 month old rescue is preggers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marleyandme1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Most likely she is.  As she gets close to giving birth, she will slow down a tad and start looking for a place to next.  You should keep her indoors unless you want them born in the wild and possibly eaten by a predator.  Prepare a box with plenty of bedding in it in a quiet corner of a closet where she can feel safe and it is dark and quiet.
Yes, I've already got a nest set up for her in my walk in closet. It's got its own heat register so it's very warm, dark and quiet away from my kids and dog. In a week or so I'm going to move her litter box into my room a fair bit away from the closet, that way she can adjust to it being in a new spot. I've been reading up quite a bit on what to do so I should be prepared. Also, she hasn't been allowed outside since I found all of this out a couple weeks ago. She really doesn't have a desire to either, which is another reason I think she's pregnant. She's always wanted outside and wouldn't stay in the house longer than a couple hours until recently.

marleyandme1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Update: her belly is huge compared to even the other day. Nipples are growing and more pink. Appetite still large and she's still sleeping the day and night away (except to eat, poop and snuggle)

marleyandme1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She sure is pretty! [emoji]128571[/emoji]
Aw thank you, I have to agree! She has beautiful green eyes and the prettiest markings. I'm so excited to see what her babies are going to look like. I really have no clue because I don't know who the dad is.