Pretty sure he's happy to be home

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that is horrible! I am SO GLAD he's back home with you - where he clearly belongs! And why she made you think having him back would be any issue is beyond me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Exactly how I felt! She was so weird about us getting him back yet she acted like she didnt care. And now hes been home for almost a week and she hasnt contacted us about how he is doing or anything. It really hurts my feelings. I thought I was giving him to someone that would love him and care for him and make sure he was alright and she was someone I had respect for..but turns out I was way wrong about her.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RiffxRaff

Exactly how I felt! She was so weird about us getting him back yet she acted like she didnt care. And now hes been home for almost a week and she hasnt contacted us about how he is doing or anything. It really hurts my feelings. I thought I was giving him to someone that would love him and care for him and make sure he was alright and she was someone I had respect for..but turns out I was way wrong about her.
I am so so so glad you got your boy back. Poor baby. He's right where he belongs. Maybe she didn't want to give him back because she knew you would see how awfully she's treated him. At any rate, he's with you now. More pics, please.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the thread where you found solutions and decided you could bring him home. I'm so glad it worked out because you love him so.

And likewise, he loves you!

Great picture!

Robin