premature kitten no mom

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a little puddin pop she is!!

Topical are safe, as long as you watch that the kids don't crawl over her and through it before it has a chance to absorb.

Just don't want them searching for a nipple and ingest it.

A good time is while she is out and away from them to stretch, use her box, etc.

Be sure to life her fur and apply it right in her skin.

miss holly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just love people just like you! Lol We have three neutered and spayed in the back yard who we let in to lay by the rug when weather turns cold. There's also a new yellow @old man" whose just arrived and is a bit torn iOS. He still won't let us near him and we feed him in an area that he's claimed as his. Last winter we put out an electric blanket under the dry enclosure he likes so he'd survive the freezing temps, as soon as he lets us touch him well take him to the vet.

Oh I plan on getting them spayed. We feed our strays and they let us pet them and what not. There's about 10 of them that come around. Then we have our 2 indoor cats now 3 including our little Lily. One of the pregnant strays I'm trying to bring in because I know some people that would love receiving one of her kittens one ready but would my spare bathroom be to small? We don't use the bathtub in that one so I could put a litter box and a cardboard box in there for her.
M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

easterlilypad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update: had to take Lily to the vet because she scratched her face and it got infected. Other than that the vet said we've been doing an amazing job and that she's consistent for her age. Does anyone here have insurance for their cat if so any suggestions?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Update: had to take Lily to the vet because she scratched her face and it got infected. Other than that the vet said we've been doing an amazing job and that she's consistent for her age. Does anyone here have insurance for their cat if so any suggestions?
You will perhaps need to start an extra tread for THIS question.   I dont think that insurances are as common in the USA as they are for example, in Sweden.     Few of our forumites mention them.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
E easterlilypad

Ask your vet about insurance. Many vets take the Care Credit card, and have applications in their office. It's not insurance, but it allows you to pay off your bill in monthly payments.

Some vets also have brochures for dog/cat insurance, which is best purchased when they are young. If your vet doesn't know, I would google pet insurance.

Also, call PetSmart. They have a program you can join if they are under two years old. For a small, ongoing monthly fee, as long as you use the PetSmart vet, the services are all covered.

Hope this helps a bit. I know how the expenses can mount up! :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a reminder to please stay on topic in this thread. Post not pertaining to the subject of the thread will be deleted.

miss holly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji] That's great and she's adorable! You're a proud mama no doubt and you've done an amazing job. Thank you for the update.[emoji]127800[/emoji]