Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

DeweytheLion

The Biggest Smallest Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope! Just the the same syringe.
I don't think he has any air pockets. He's such a happy boy, I just love him.
Still no dehydration issues! He's still doing well.

DeweytheLion

Adult Cat
Purraise
Dewey died this morning. Nothing was wrong with his health, he was crushed by a sleeping little girl.
My heart hurts for him beyond words. I'm sorry I let him and you guys down. He had so much more love to give.

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh no. I'm so, so, so sorry to hear that. The poor little sweet soul. Sending you and him the biggest hugs and positive energy. It's the worst thing. We cried so much when we buried our still born kitten we tried for over an hour to revive. Can't imagine how much worse it would feel when you've put so much time, love, energy and affection towards him. My heart goes out to you xxxx
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
You did not let him down. Accidents happen and there is nothing we can do about them. I'm sorry your daughter sat on him I bet she is upset too. Let her know it was not her fault and that you love her no matter what. You did all you ever could to help this little one. Many people would have given up and left him for dead but you didn't. God will look after this little guy for you in heaven.

DeweytheLion

Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. He was the greatest little kitten. I hope to meet him at the rainbow bridge.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Terrible unluck! Yet its at least second time exactly such happens here in this forum..,
RiP. Dewey!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Dewey, dream you deep! You will walk in so many hearts forever.

You did NOT let Dewey OR us down. Never in this world. Reassure your daughter that she didn't do anything wrong. Dewey left us knowing how loved he was.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Reading this brought tears to my eyes. Dewey, run free, roar like the brave, strong lion you are inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.