Pregnate Cat Is Getting Attacked By Her Son

Jaque

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a female cat named Callie and her son from her first batch keeps attacking her. She is now pregnate with her second batch and like I said, her other son keeps attacking her.
We can not separate them since they are outside cats and my mom don't want the kittens nor the cats in the house. Why is this happening? How do I stop it? What do I do?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Best is to have momma inside. Practically a must.

If not have her in a hut orva garage or a cellar... if necessary in a big dog cage.

Separate them with any means possible.

And plan with spaying neutering.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a female cat named Callie and her son from her first batch keeps attacking her. She is now pregnate with her second batch and like I said, her other son keeps attacking her.
We can not separate them since they are outside cats and my mom don't want the kittens nor the cats in the house. Why is this happening? How do I stop it? What do I do?
Is the male neutered? If no, I'd spay him as soon as possible, it may help mom to calm down, as his hormones probably drive her crazy and she really needs calm. Plus she needs to "get rid" of her previous litter to focus on the next one. How far along the pregnancy is she? If she is not due soon, you can also have her spayed even if she is pregnant, if this is something you're comfortable with. Otherwise it will be never ending story of new litters which in turn will have new litters and so on. Cats are overpopulated everywhere in the Worlds and spaying is the only way to help them.
Good luck!