Pregnant...

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I feel when I see a baby is abject terror!

But seriously, your time will come. Don't wish your life away, time passes all too quickly and before you know it you'll have a couple of rugrats round your ankles and wonder where your freedom went. Enjoy it while it lasts, then you won't resent it when it's gone!

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am on the other side of the fence. I am pregnant now. And I can tell you that I have caught some jealous looks and things like that. But I don't think its wrong to feel that way. I think that even in todays standards, women are brought up under the assumption that at some point in their lives, they will get married and have babies. And when that doesnt happen in the time frame everyone else thinks it should happen, you are viewed as being inadequate (at least I did).

I can honestly tell you that right now, this isnt something to envy. I am sick everyday all day, and my life is irrevocably changed...and I am okay with that. And I relish it because it was something that I never thought I would get to experience.

Just understand, that your time will come...and be thankful that everyone else has already had their children. It will YOUR time, and there will be so much good advice, and shared maternity clothes, and baby things...that you'll be thankful that you waited.