Pregnant?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's a subconcious thing - I miss several cycles and the more I worry about why I've not gotten my period, the less likely it is to happen! Stress doesn't have to be obvious.... maybe there is something bothering you that you don't know is bothering you. The human body can be a really amazing thing - mostly a pain in the butt though!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year I had about 10 months without a period. I'm on BC, and my doctor ran all sorts of tests, and I'm not in menopause. I was pretty anemic, but taking iron didn't make my period start again, but it finally came back after my hip operation - I was in a LOT LOT LOT of pain before that operation and I'm just wondering if somehow my body was messed up because of that. I've been pretty regular since the operation. Except for the month after we lost my mom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, even in times I've had a lot of stress I never missed. Sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my mom 8 years ago when I was 16.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Maybe it's a subconcious thing - I miss several cycles and the more I worry about why I've not gotten my period, the less likely it is to happen! Stress doesn't have to be obvious.... maybe there is something bothering you that you don't know is bothering you. The human body can be a really amazing thing - mostly a pain in the butt though!!
I've read this before... sometimes just thinking you are pregnant can cause the body to go into a false pregnancy of sorts - just like with cats

Kinda weird. Hope you get the answer you are looking for soon!

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just an update. I haven't really been thinking about it so much, but I am still late. Due for my next period in about a week and a half. We will see how that goes.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001

Just an update. I haven't really been thinking about it so much, but I am still late. Due for my next period in about a week and a half. We will see how that goes.
good luck

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I was like my Sister and missed. I get mone every 19-21 Days and get very Sick. I came at day 40 last Oct though. Its Permeno. I hadSevere Anemia too and only layed on the Sofa all day. I have strong Iron Pills now and am still am tired. My Anemia is ok right now though.

bad_kitty2001

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't wish to be like me sis! I still don't know why I didn't get it as I should have.