pregnant seal point siamese

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

I used saline from a bottle for contact lenses to bath,
Such a saline is possible to make yourself.

1 teaspoon (3 grammes) of kitchen salt in a litre of water.  Boil up and let boil a good while to get it as sterile you can, as it shall be used on eyes here.

Hospitals do also use this trick.  Useful also for cleansing of minor wounds, scratches and so. Pour profusely.

Dont spare too long, better to make a new batch.

Its no remedicum for all problems, but clearly better than just using common water, which is what folks usually uses.

shunra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know I can make it myself, but the bottle is a useful container and it was quick and easy.  I also don't have a litre container to hand since I don't drink Colas and so on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miaowmiaow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know where to post but one of my other cats seem really sick. Not eating and is getting really thin. Acts lyk he's n pain or something. Always curled up in the bathroom or on my lap

miaowmiaow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Idk wat to do about him :'( cant take him to a vet. Noticed he wasn't feeling well last week but now u can feel his spine and his sides r thinner. Is it okay to feed him with a dropper to make sure he's getting something?

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, do please assist feed! Why are unable to get these babies to the vet?? They have been unwell for sometime and they need to get to a vet ASAP.

miaowmiaow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, no the kittens r perfect. This is my adult cat Baby Bear. He's 7yrs old

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
Ok, good to know the babies are ok. However, I think Baby Bear still needs to be seen by a vet. And, yes, if he is not eating you do need to assist feed.