pregnant momma kitty w/ questions....

eboneysmomma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat got out on March 11, and she wasn't in "obvious" heat that day, however she is pregnant and HUGE. She is little and I am worried that she may have trouble having "big, big" kittens? We have been seeing and feeling big kicks for a little over a week now. We started feeling light movements about maybe 10 days ago. She is still sleeping a lot and eating a lot....

We have set up a birthing box with clean towels in there for here, and we have also moved her cat food (cat food mixed with kitten food) in there with her along with her litter box.

Questions:

1. Does she look to big for her small size, and
2. Is there way we can determine due date?

Here is her pic's here..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26321554@N05/

Thank you for you time.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im guessing she has another week or so. Cats are pregnant 63-68 days. Its good you have her confined to a room with the birthing box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eboneysmomma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ty for your quick reply. She is so big and uncomfortable, I hope she births soon. i hate worrying about upcoming delivery.. I just want a safe healthy happy ending for everyone. We all love her so much and even though we should have had her spayed, we are all very excited about the upcoming babies.. She had an appointment 2 days after she disappeared for over a week. We all searched and searched for, unable to find her, so a happy ending to this story would be perfect.

Ty again.

mountaindew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
if you go by the 11th then she would be 57 days now. my cat was out the 12th adn 13th and i cought her mating on the 13th....... so she is 55 days. LOL which is how i know. so I would guess she is due sometime next week. GL!