pregnant manx kitty about 4-5 years old first litter..... help me

pisces7386

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That fact that you are paying this much attention to them is going to help your little girl (and all of them) so much. Just make sure to weigh them every day and keep a log to track their growth... Her weight will let you know if she isn't getting enough food and then you can step in and intervene with extra feedings if needed.  Two of ours were much bigger at birth and the stayed bigger all the way up to full size (13-14 lbs). A little trick for weighing, we piled the whole crew into a mixing bowl with a washcloth in the bottom and put them, one by one,  in a soup bowl on the scale to weigh them so they couldn't squirm off the scale. Once they were weighed they went back into their nest.  Mom didn't seem to worry so much when she thought they were all together ( rather than when we were fishing one out and putting it back and fishing the next and so on and so forth).  Eventually they grew and we needed bigger bowls. To this day, when I get out my big mixing bowl our little guy, Bear, comes running to cuddle in it, lol!

Please keep the pictures coming!!