Pregnant Kitty

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s hard to say. Are you seeing/feeling the kittens move? Do you have any idea when she mated?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She’s got probably at most two weeks left.

Can you keep her 100% inside and away from intact males? Do you plan to spay after this litter?

Are you feeding her unlimited dry food and meals of wet kitten food throughout the day?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes she is on wiskers kitten pouches and goes through 4-5 pouches a day and is on wiskers dry food she is in all the time now and is the only cat i have so will be no problem of her going near a male i plan to get her spayed asap after birth and i have a nesting box set up which she sleep in now

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous! I agree with talkingpeanut talkingpeanut , around 2 weeks left until kittens!!!

Just some quick tips--no vaccinations, anesthesia or picking up (roughly). All that can harm the kittens.

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all use have been very helpfull

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all i currently have a very pregnant cat i was wondering if these are a sign that labor could be starting soon today she has been more affectionate than normal she is also meowing alot (way more than she normaly does) her nipples are enlarged no discharge yet from vagina and no milk leaking yet she also keeps walking in and out of her nesting box i when to the loo and she followed me started meowing for me go back in the same room as her and she went right to her nest she keeps coming out to make sure im still here

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My baby just started having discharge and is licking her self alot and pulling her hair from her nipples alot eekkk im so excited

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Contractions have started and my girl is in her box

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe yay! Any more yet? You may want to take the collar off of momma, kittens can get stuck in them!

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mummy and babys there so cute and tiny... how long will it be before i can tell the sex of the kittens xx

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are absolutely adorable!If you can get pictures under those tiny tails, this site ought to be able to help you with that! LOL They are actually BIG, how old are they? But only being two, they usually are. How come you only have two, and when my little kitten machine gave birth three times in one year she always had 6 or 7?!

Catherine2017

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are absolutely adorable!If you can get pictures under those tiny tails, this site ought to be able to help you with that! LOL They are actually BIG, how old are they? But only being two, they usually are. How come you only have two, and when my little kitten machine gave birth three times in one year she always had 6 or 7?!
Hi they was born early hours this morning and she only had 2 its her first litter i thought she would of had more because she was quite big but no just 2 lol n thanks i will try get sone pics