pregnant kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurah5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wouldnt abort either, but I didnt get the chance anyway as she was already too far gonr(i cant believe i didnt know lol). Its happened now and I already have ptential homes :) I have to take her to the veta again today because she has mastitis :(

laurah5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was typing quickly, please excuse the spelling mistakes in my previous message x

loopy19852

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How are the kittens lauraH5 ? And have you took any pictures yet ill put one up of my favourite one on my thread xxx

laurah5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The kittens are doing just fine, However mummy has mastitis. I have taken her to the vets and she now has antibiotics. She starting randomly panting earlier so she had a blood test but everything is fine. I have got loads of photos but I cant upload them for some reason :/ xx

laurah5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of the babies isnt doing very well, I noticed all the other babies eyes are open and his havent opened, I thought he might have been a bit slow so I left him for a few days but then I noticed they were pretty much glued shut. So I took him to the vets and he has an eye infection in both of his eyes. He is also very scruffy and alot smaller than the others, so I have taken the other babies out for a minute so he can get some attention and milk from mummy! He has been cleaned up and is now on anti-bioctics and has some eye drops. He is so precious, I will do everything I can for him. My fingers and Toes are crossed for him!! x

Last edited:

sarah2cats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww bless him. he is in my thoughts, both fingers and toes crossed xx