Pregnant Kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pussygalore44

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are soo lovely!

The only problem I am having now is the fact that the door to my bedroom is kept closed but Lola is coming to the door and pulling the carpet up to try and get out. I am so worried that she is going to put the kittens brhind the door and you literally have to shove it open because of the carpet!! I think Lola is trying to find us as when we then come into the room she hoes back to the kittens. I don't want to open the door not just becaused of the boy cats but because I am worried she may put one down by the railings of the stairs!!!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pussygalore44

They are soo lovely!

The only problem I am having now is the fact that the door to my bedroom is kept closed but Lola is coming to the door and pulling the carpet up to try and get out. I am so worried that she is going to put the kittens brhind the door and you literally have to shove it open because of the carpet!! I think Lola is trying to find us as when we then come into the room she hoes back to the kittens. I don't want to open the door not just becaused of the boy cats but because I am worried she may put one down by the railings of the stairs!!!
Can her and the kittens be moved downstairs?

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say that you can move them all now. When I moved Ziggy, she seemed happy with where ever she was put, so long as she was with them, except for the living room where it it more hectic, she would carry them back out.

Do you have a room that can be closed off that doesn't have carpet? Like a bathroom, or something?

Congrats by the way, they are very cute!!