Pregnant kitten?

RuruTheCutie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so 3 months ago I got two stray kitten sisters. Once they hit 4 months they went into heat. One of them got out during it and ever since she's been acting funny and she hates to be picked up and she doesn't like to be touched near her belly. She's been devouring food and just sleeping ALL DAY.. Her nipples are bright pink and larger then her sister. Also, the other one got out a few days ago and we saw her and a male cat doing it on my lawn, it was so gross but now I'm worried they're both pregnant. Their names are Jackie and Sammy. Jackie was the one that has been Cting strange for a month now and Sammy is the one that just did it. I've got pictures of Jackies stomach.. I can't take her to the vet right now and I reaalllyyy need to know..

Sorry if the pictures are giant I can't resize them on my iPad lol
Both of the kitten are pregnant and will probably die during delivery! Get them both spayed right now! It will save the costs of kittens, bad health of the pregnant kittens and more. Cats get pregnant very easily Sammy is pregnant too since cats get pregnant very easily.
Next time remember to spay and neuter them as soon as they hit heat and never under any circumstances let your cats out if not desexed!

RuruTheCutie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's not wise. Kittens can breed as early as 4 months old. Males can take up to 2 months after being neutered to be "clean". If you do a male at 4-5 months old and not the female - if she comes into heat, he's capable of breeding her and getting her pregnant before she is spayed.

If you switch it around (spay at 4 months and neuter at 6 months) then that's ok. But then you risk the male starting to spray. Letting the female cycle early and putting her at risk for getting outside is not good.

Its better to do both by 4 months old and not worry about it.
My friends mum isn't spayincor neutering her two opposite sex sibling cats! They've had three litters and they still haven't! It makes me so angry, because the sister had kittens when she was like 6 I really 8 months. They really don't know about te health risks, illnesses to the kittens and how many kittens will be in a shelter!