Pregnant girls

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for your for getting him neutered and wanting to keep him.  I sure hope those neighbors do not give you any trouble.  Like you said, they probably don't even know he is not there.  Mamma and kittens look so adorable. Mamma looks tired too.  Adorable snuggle picture of the 3 of them. 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just be careful with him and your girls. They can get pregnant within a week of delivery, and he will be fertile for up to a month.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
talkingpeanut talkingpeanut I have them separated already lol the vet already warned me about it

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We got all his shots and feline HIV and stuff tested while we were there and he sent us home with flea meds

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Looks like you're getting this situation under control!  I so hope the neighbors don't give you any static about him, although they don't seem to realize that he's already changed residences.

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everything's going good I've notices tabby was paning earlier is that normal? It was verrryyy hot today could it be from that?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Mom cats tend to pant for a day or so after giving birth. Offer her a dish or two of KMR in her nest. The calcium seems to help settle the panting.

Do you have a fan or A/C? That helps too!

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have central air but I've kept it on super low cause I know the babies can control there temp just yet even tho they have tons of blankets don't want then getting to cold I've kept it just the right temp in the house to where its not to hot or to cold

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Other mama cat is still very pregnant mazie mazie

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitty had been kinda restless he past 2 days she's been walking around the house she can't stay in a spot for more than 10-15 minutes at a time

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to subscribe to this to keep up with the babies, I'm loving your story of your journey with your girls.  Bless you for taking care of these sweethearts.  Those pink jellybean toesies!!! 

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like Kitty may be in early stage one labor. Keep us posted! [emoji]128522[/emoji]