Pregnant foster

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't possibly agree with you more! As much as I love fostering, I wish that I didn't HAVE to and that all kitties could find wonderful forever homes.

They are getting SO big, and are absolutely gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Update on the family (as 2 of the kittens (Tim and Eve) are playing on my laps while another fell asleep at my side (Zack).

I still have a hard time getting mommy to gain weight. I wonder if there is an underneath condition preventig her to gain weight (worms or something else?). She eats normally and goes to the potty normally too. She seems perfectly fine other the fact that I feel all her bones in her back when I pet her and she looks so skinny. She has started being on heat already, poor her. I can't wait to get her spayed.
The kittens are all eating solid food now. They still nurse sometime on mommy (wich is why she isn't spayed yet) and it is the only time I hear them purr. They are like their mother, even when she looks so happy and content she will barely purr and if she does it will be very quiet. (another kitten fell asleep while I am writing. Tim is now in the land of sleep while Eve is playing with my sweather, but I suspect she will fall asleep soon, she just yawned big time!)
Kittens are so full of energy and fun to watch. I am helping them develop their physical skills by playing alot with them.
They love the game that is basically a big plastic ring with a ball inside of it that they can reach, see and move, but that is impossible to take out of it. They are more and more awake and they now run and move so fast! They went from walking akward to running so well in such a short period of time (2 weeks). They are now 5 weeks and a half. Another 3 weeks untils they get spayed/neutered at the shelter. Now if I can just convice the shelter to let me bring them back until I find them a home myself (this way I can keep them until they are 10-12 weeks old instead of 8 like they want me to).
Eve is laying at Zack's side. She fell asleep while snuggling.

More pictures soon. Thanks for following their story.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww, they are getting so big! What gorgeous babies they are, just little darlings.
My newest fosters are only 3 days old and I can't wait until they're this age, running around looking for trouble.