Pregnant foster

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what her babies look like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She says thanks!
I will post pictures of the babies when they are born.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a little beauty. She looks like she stuck her nose in an inkpot!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat. I hope she has some little multi-colored spotted girls in there. (Complete sucker for calicoes)

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG That is a beautiful cat, I especially love that nose!!!!!!!!! I am so in love. I can't believe that coloration... WOW What a lovely lady cat!!! She's absolutely stunning!!

Be safe.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all, I tell her all the time how pretty she is.

I too love that little black spot on her nose, it makes her look a little clumsy even though she is not. She is surprisingly agile for the size of her belly!
Still no kittens, but I am sure it won't be longer than a week until they arrive.

I will keep you all posted and will sure put more pics on when the kitties are born.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Guess what?! 2 hours after my last post, Goupille started having contractions!!
We now have 3 adorable healthy kittens

I have to say there were 4 of them, but one was stillborn and impossible to save: his organs had grown outside of his belly (intestines, stomach, everything), his spine was in an akward position and he weighed only 74 grams. It was a very sad moment. RIP.

Thank God, the 3 others were fine and the delivery went great for momma cat.

Let me introduce you to baby #1 (no names yet!): A pretty calico female weighing 122grams at birth and already 144grams 24 hours later.

This is now baby #2: A litte tiny compared to his sister and other brother, he weighed 113 grams at birth and 130 grams 24 hours later. He is a black male with white belly and paws as well as on his nose and face, but only on one side.

And last but not least, our heaviest at birt with 128 grams of pure catitude, another black male with a pretty white face as well as white paws and belly. He weighed 144 grams 24 hours after birth.

I couldnt get a decent family picture with the darkness of the box, but here's for now Goupille and her babies (one is not in the picture).

More pics to come as they grow up!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOVE THEM!
Oh I am so happy that all is going well. They are SO precious! There is nothing is this world cuter than kittens. I hope they all find wonderful forever homes!