Pregnant cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How long from losing her mucus plug to her delivering on average?

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
If this was the mucus plug, it is usually 24-48 hours for delivery to begin, although there can be some variance.

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It’s the only thing it could of been I’m sure she has been in a couple of nesting places scratching etc but still nothing and she’s massive

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My girl is 63 days today, she lost her mucous plug last week, and no signs of labour or nesting yet
Wow must be me being too impatient problem is we don’t know when she mated as we only rescued her 3 weeks ago so it’s just a waiting game I guess but she looks ready to pop and has been doing some nesting and scratching in the box

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, as you know I rescued a pregnant cat, this morning my spayed female has done nothing but try and attack my pregnant cat, is it possible that she could sense labour incoming?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh my! It sounds as though she may be feeling threatened by the hormones or the attention given to the pregnant cat. Maybe some extra attention to the spayed cat is in order.

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my! It sounds as though she may be feeling threatened by the hormones or the attention given to the pregnant cat. Maybe some extra attention to the spayed cat is in order.
She gets plenty of attention we make sure she does but it was just yesterday this happened so was just wondering if she was smelling something like the onset of incoming kittens

Martiene71

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She gets plenty of attention we make sure she does but it was just yesterday this happened so was just wondering if she was smelling something like the onset of incoming kittens
Today we have welcomed 4 black beauties some have a bit of white on them mum did fantastic and are so proud of her ❤