PREGNANT CAT!!!

Dms11202015

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last Thursday my cat started having very small amounts of brown discharge. Well it went away today she came up to me purring and wanted to lay down. Well she went to sleep in me and then just woke up and started smelling the blanket. I had moved her and noticed that there was more of the brown discharge. I’m so concerned about her she been pregnant for awhile now. And I’m worried she’s not going to be able to have them. Prior to all of this I gave her a bath on Wednesday. I’m hoping that didn’t cause anything.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Brown discharge since last week is concerning. I would recommend a vet check. Do you know how far along she is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dms11202015

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not sure its now turning more red. I'm so worried about her I don't have pet insurance and we had to have a c section on one of our other cats and it coast 600 I don't have that right now I'm scared imma lose her. I'm going to call around and see what i can find tomorrow.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She really needs to see a vet or she may lose the kittens. Her own health is also at risk. Ask for a payment plan.