Pregnant cat

Melisa:)

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I was just wondering if somebody could help me I have a very pregnant cat and she has white spots on her nipples and she is sleep most of the time but she is still eating as normal is she going to go in labour soon or I just don’t know

ColoradoCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
White spots on the nipples could be her milk coming in, which means she'll likely go into labor within the next couple of days. Do you have a picture?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is needing a lot and won’t leave my side she normally sleeps on my bed but for the last two do she has been sleeping on my floor instead xx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
White spots on the nipples could be her milk coming in, which means she'll likely go into labor within the next couple of days. Do you have a picture?

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks thin, has she been eating well and often? I would start her on kitten food for extra nutrition, and to make sure she produces enough milk. Can we get a shot of her standing? I would bet she will have the kittens within the next week, not too many of them, two or three. Please keep us posted on how she is doing!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How old is your cat? She looks like she is young.

Please do not let your cat outside or around intact males until she is spayed when the kittens are 8 weeks old.

It does sound like her milk is coming in and she will have kittens soon. Please keep us posted!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks thin, has she been eating well and often? I would start her on kitten food for extra nutrition, and to make sure she produces enough milk. Can we get a shot of her standing? I would bet she will have the kittens within the next week, not too many of them, two or three. Please keep us posted on how she is doing!
She is a very long cat she has always been extremely skinny but the vets said she is really healthy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Please do not let your cat outside or around intact males until she is spayed when the kittens are 8 weeks old.

It does sound like her milk is coming in and she will have kittens soon. Please keep us posted!
She is 2 years old

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

She is 2 My cats are indoor cats and my male cat was waiting to be done as she got pregnant he is now done and she is already booked in to bed done on the 6th April which is the vets first appointment

kittiefoster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How are your kittens now!? Any pics!? I'm waiting for my very pregnant Foster mama cat to have her babies did your kitties give you any actual signals right before she went into labor?? This mama cat has had the milk in for over a week and she just lays around all the time no signs of anything she's huge and can see the babies moving quite frequently! Would love to see some pics of your kittens I guess they're about 6 weeks old now that's an adorable age!! Hope your mommy cat is doing a great job of taking care of her babies!!