Pregnant cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcid629

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The past couple of days she has allowed me to touch her stomach more. Today she rolled on her back with her tummy up and allowed me to slowly rub her belly and keep my hand there for a good while, she has never allowed me to do so before! I felt popping in her tummy. Could that be the kittens? From previous cats when I felt the kittens moving it was very obvious and they were rolling. I've never felt this before but everything with her has been different!

Last edited by a moderator:

kcid629

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If the kitty is about to have kittens, I suggest you start getting prepared!
I have a thread going for her as well and we have been prepared since we first took her in!

kcid629

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mama has been more affectionate towards me the past few days, she has allowed me to pet her stomach and keep my hand on her stomach for a good while. I woke up this morning to her grooming my hair, she has never done this before! I have two birthing boxes set up for her, she has gone in them a few times just to ease her curiosity but has never done anything else with them or shown very much interest. However, she is currently laying down in one of her birthing boxes. Her eyes are closed and she appears to be calm. Her breathing has always been deep and that hasn't changed. I've tried to look for movements the past few days but her fur on her side and her stomach is long so it is very hard for me to tell if it was movement that I saw or her breathing! Could she just be resting or are babies coming soon?