Pregnant cat?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really hard to say not seeing the cat, labour signs can be like heat symptoms. Being clingy is a labour sign

Hope you get some answers at the vets

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiesmamma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she is now leaking clear fluid.

what does it look like when she's pushing? worried i wont know. i know to contact the emergency vet if its been 15mins

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's an hour, not 15 minutes. You'll know pushing when you see it, she'll tense up, likely meow and push against the side of her birthing box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiesmamma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Still no kittens. Sophie was very distressed last night until about 10pm and she went to sleep!

got up today and she's much calmer again. she has been very vocal again today though and acting like she's in heat. she doesn't seem to be having contractions so i've phoned the vet and i've not to come in incase moving her stresses her out again! They'll see her tomorrow now :( can cats get braxton hicks?

I had been letting her wander about to see if she would choose a nesting spot but she didn't so now she is shut in the room i built her nest in with her food and water and litter box. Really wish the vet would've let me bring her today. fed up with not knowing what's happening to her

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can insist they see her, or phone another clinic
You know you're cat and if you want her seen she should be

rosti

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Are you sure she isn't in heat? It really sounds like it.......