Pregnant cat possibly in labor?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
there are four kittens. i could of sworn i felt another kitten in there tho.

ok, here's an overall pic

here's the first one, the solid black one i think it's a boy. he came out backwards.

here's the second one, the mostly white calico which is obviously a girl. lol

the third one, the gray with light orange mixed in i think is a girl too.

and the fourth one, black and white. i think it's a boy, he was backwards too. this is the one i had to break out of the sac myself.

and here's all of them together

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow those pics are big. sorry they arent so clear, they wouldn't hold still! lol

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my friend didn't name the ones from her first litter, i did. but then again i have the 3 from that litter. i doubt she will. im hesitant on naming them, because then i wont want them to leave. i get attached very easily. but in the other litter, there are 2 calicos and my mom wants me to find different homes for them. so i dont know whats going to happen yet.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful mom & babies. They look to be really good size. It's SOOO hard to get unblurry pics of babies that small isn't it?

Also, I've heard several times here where someone thought there was a kitten still in the mom and it was actually the uterus. But if there are any signs she's still in labor, of course ask a vet.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im glad the labour went well. they are lovely.
just one thing though , please dont use a flash untill there older , the flash can hurt there eyes, even if there not open yet .

kristi812

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

im glad the labour went well. they are lovely.
just one thing though , please dont use a flash untill there older , the flash can hurt there eyes, even if there not open yet .
the camera i used doesnt have a flash on it. it was a web cam. the one pic that looks like there was a flashed used was the light in my room, between that, the crappy camera, and the cat being mostly white. that's how it turned out.