Pregnant Cat Leaving

JadeOreo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is about 2 weeks or less away from her duedate and she won’t stay home we kept one of her kittens when she was pregnant the first time and doesn’t seem to want to be around him she hisses at him and hits him in the face to get him away from her even when hes just walking next to her. I don’t know if that’s the reason she won’t stay home or just likes to be out there or has a new home she goes to. She’s not outside where I can see her she goes far enough for when I call for her she doesn’t hear me. She comes home every 2 days to say hi and eat if we are lucky she will stay to sleep but then wants out again. Her last pregnancy she wouldn’t leave the porch and liked to be inside I miss her is there anything I can do to make her more comfortable to be home or when she comes back should I just not let her out ?

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds like she's in heat again. Keep her inside. Get her spayed. once she's spayed she'll be a lot nicer to every one and you won't have six or more new kittens.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is hormonal. Keep her inside, and don’t let her out until the kittens have been born and mom has been spayed. It is not safe for her to have her babies outside, or to have litter after litter.

Is the son neutered yet?