Pregnant Cat Help!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cookandcompany

Any news yet?
not yet she is sleeping with me and my husband..lol more with my husband...she loves to sleep at his feet and crunch him up in the bed!!
she found her nesting spot i think. she didn't sleep with us all night and that is unusal for her..however she came out of her spot when my kids got up this morning...i am not 100% sure but i think she was underneath my sink in my half bath...i ran my hands across her belly earlier and her teets are hanging down...i think she may be close but you never know with cats!!!

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Does she still smell.
its just her butt and i think it is because she can't clean it herself...i have tried but she attacks me when I lift her tail..

belleandfiona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello momof3rugratz - I'm in the same boat as you. I think Toni must have gotten pregnant about the same time your kitty did. Toni is also an outdoor cat (really she is a stray that I took in a few months ago). Toni seems to be going through the exact same thing as your kitty. I locked her the bathroom this weekend and she doesn't like it but she is getting used to it. Her nipples are doing about the same thing as your kitties, they have gotten much bigger and the ones toward the back are much bigger that all the others. Your thread has been very helpful to me. Congratulations and I hope everything goes well!!!

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momof3Cats&Kids

Any kitten news yet? Sounds like she's due any minute now! I hope all is well.
No!! I think she is holding them in because I will not let her outside!!
She is sleeping alot and cleaning herself...no signs of labor though...the only thing is that her bottom 2 teets are hanging and feel like there is something in them but they have been that way for a week or so now..i give up on trying to figure her out!!!
How's Jada?

mommaoftwo2006

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

That lady better show us some babies. Geez
Mom have a stern talk with her please
I have tried that however I don't think she cares that I want her to pop them out!!! Cats need a "red pop tab" like on a turkey
so we know when their "DONE" its driving me crazy...I want to see them!!!

sharde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i know this was taken a long time ago, but that is the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen on a cat:clap::clap::nod::lol3:. :0)