Pregnant cat aggression

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dianneh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Lucy is in labour but no contractions, she's not pushing [emoji]128553[/emoji] The RSPCA have taken her to the vets, she is bleeding [emoji]128557[/emoji]

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Lucy is in labour but no contractions, she's not pushing [emoji]128553[/emoji] The RSPCA have taken her to the vets, she is bleeding [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I hope all is okay. Too much (fresh) blood isnt good. So good they took her to the vet. I am crossing my fingers for her. Keep us posted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dianneh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sad news, Lucy was put to sleep tonight, turns out she wasn't pregnant, she had a massive tumour [emoji]128554[/emoji]

The good thing I can take from this is that she was off the cold streets and we gave her lots of treats in her few weeks with us. Although can't stop crying [emoji]128557[/emoji]

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this!!  Take solace in the fact that you did give her a nice comfortable place, with love, during her last days.  Poor baby.  At least she is no longer in pain or discomfort.  Bless you for your compassion!! 
 RIP Lucy!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I am so very sorry. Thanks to you she knew warmth, comfort, a full tummy, and love during the last days of her life. She passed peacefully. Thank you for caring for her. RIP sweet Lucy! [emoji]128149[/emoji]