pregnant again

pumpkin89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hay guys
meow had her kittens and under my bed lol
she had 5 kittens 1 black and white 1 plain black 1 ginger and white 1 grey with lil patches of cream colour and 1 black and grey kitten just like her
they are so cute i had to move her to the hallway cubard as my carpart court fleas and the kittens got them really sad but the vet said it was ok to move her and and when the kittens are a few days old you can spray them with a special flea spray from the vets meow is fine and a good mummy she looks after them so well even better than her first litter and now she is actually loving her other kittens now which is good all the cats get along hehe. but there is one problem they wore born friday night but meow has been bleeding alil i dont know why do u guys know i will ring vet in morning but its odd and she was fine yesterday... and i dont think she still in labour??

thanks guys

cheers

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats , make a new thread once you get some new pics lol.
the bleeding thing , how much blood is there?
when lilly had her kittens , she bleed a tiny amount for a few days after , if its more then a teaspone of blood at a time i would consult your vet about it .

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say about 4 - 5 times a day I would find blood spots the size of a quarter when Elsa had her kits. That happened for about a week, if I remember correctly. Is that what you're seeing?

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pumpkin89

hay guys
meow had her kittens and under my bed lol
she had 5 kittens 1 black and white 1 plain black 1 ginger and white 1 grey with lil patches of cream colour and 1 black and grey kitten just like her
they are so cute i had to move her to the hallway cubard as my carpart court fleas and the kittens got them really sad but the vet said it was ok to move her and and when the kittens are a few days old you can spray them with a special flea spray from the vets meow is fine and a good mummy she looks after them so well even better than her first litter and now she is actually loving her other kittens now which is good all the cats get along hehe. but there is one problem they wore born friday night but meow has been bleeding alil i dont know why do u guys know i will ring vet in morning but its odd and she was fine yesterday... and i dont think she still in labour??

thanks guys

cheers
I'm glad everything went well...but this is the time to be extra vigilent. Meow should be rewarded by allowing her to finally be spayed once this litter is weaned. That will mean that if you have any intact older males around, that Meow cannot be anywhere near them and she cannot be allowed outdoors again until she is spayed.

Katie