Pregnancy Update

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update, Anne. The whoopsies should be ending, soon. They ususally only last the first three onths and you're almost there!

Sidebar on not disclosing the sex: In India, ultrasound clinics do a booming business and, if the baby is a girl, husbands force their wives to have abortions. There was a story about this, on "60 Minutes", a few years ago.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear everything is going well!

My parents wanted to be surprised about me and my brother. They thought I was a boy, though, becaause of how fast my heart beat was and how active I was. Everything I have from when I was a baby is blue! LOL! That's OK, though, it's my favorite color, anyway.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! I'm glad to hear that the baby and you are doing so good. Hope the sickness goes away soon! Have you thought of names yet? What about the due date..when is that? I'm so happy for you Anne! Congrats once again!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear things are going well for you Anne.
Sorry about the "morning" sickness though... hopefully it will end soon.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off, those ultrasound pics were hilarious!

Secondly, I am thrilled to hear that everything is well so far, Anne. I am praying all the time that you don't have as difficult a time as you had with Ron, for your sake and because we missed you around here while you were on bedrest.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne, good to hear everything is going well. I hope your morning sickness ends soon so you can enjoy being pregnant properly.

Loved the ultrasound pic, even if you ARE having non-identical triplets!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne, I'm so glad all is going well. I'm sorry about the morning sickness, but it sounds like you'll be past that part soon... got my fingers crossed!!!!

Looking forward to the 4th!!!!!

...have you got names picked out yet - for a boy or a girl?