pregnancy?????(human~might be tmi)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i love ultrasounds! and omg youre pregnant!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Cindy thanks. I am glad I could help.
(long story short...... I went through 3 yrs of infertility and 3 miscarriages myself and learned ALOT along the way so I feel the reason I went through that was so I could help others when it was needed. Oh and I have since had 2 wonderful little girls).

I am sooooooooooooooo Happy for you! Seeing that little heart beating and that little "blob" is such a wonderful thing! I still look at all my ultrasounds from my girls and it brings back sooooooooooo many emotions!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!! I loved being pregnant and I hope you do too! Do you have any other children???

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats! I just read the whole thread. I know that had to be scary in the begging. I went throught that with my youngest, we thought i was 8 weeks by LMP but u/s didnt show a embryo so they said 4 weeks than i went in for an ovarian cyst and they said the sac was empty, one week later there was my baby with a little heart beat. I think kids just like to give us heart attacks from day one lol. My first son didnt even register on any tests for 3 months i never knew i was preg lol. Kids gotta love em. I wish you the best and easy morning sickness