Pre-travel jitters!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
....believe me or not, NAT and her kiddos have been on my head during all day...
...I hope all is all right...
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ALLL IS GOOD >>> they are here and the boyz got vet checked///

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, so here's my long version of how it went down.

Freaking out, got on airplane with kitties. They went through security GREAT. Everyone at the airport loved them. They flew pretty well, sleeping, although PJ freaked out once. Did I mention the part where they started up the engines then mentioned some "engine indication" problems?
So I flipped.
Anyways, long day, running on 2 hours of sleep, sick.

Slept late lounged around, shopped, checked on boys a lot. I knew mom wasn't handling caring for the animals well, I wasn't feeling well, the longer I stayed the harder it was on me to let go, & the gal I was with had to be up early for work Tuesday when we'd get in late (vet - surgeries).

So we bumped the flight up. I visited the boys this AM, cried a lot, then left them. Flight was OK. They called "If Natalie ..... is on the plane, please press this button". I freaked thinking they were gonna kick me off the flight.

We got home OK. I'm running a fever, cold & sweating. Go figure....I actually do have a bug. Probably from stress of flying & giving up my boys.

Pics as soon as I get them uploaded, I think there is like 200 of the flight, kitties, etc.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH Nat I was so hoping it was just "jet lag" ...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

OH Nat I was so hoping it was just "jet lag" ...
More along the lines of "sorry I might've shared with you".

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
glad to hear that the problem wasn't a worse one [that's where my mind went immediately!]. sorry you're ill - lack of sleep probably didn't help w/that, either.
curious - why did they want to know if you were on the plane?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nat, I'm glad you got there and back OK, that the boyzz seem to be settling in OK, and that the issues at home were not too serious. Sorry you're under the weather -- with all the stress of the last few days, and air travel, and little sleep, and goodbyes, and all that stuff, it's no wonder some opportunistic bug got its teeth into you. Take care of you for a change -- OK? Hope you're feeling better soon, and looking forward to pics when you get a chance.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still not sure why they wanted to know if I was on the plane, just glad they didn't kick me off!