Prayers & Vibes needed for Bella713

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Hi guys, I don't really know if it's my place or not... but yesterday I had a very touching conversation with Bella713 about her "baby" Bella. Here is a quote from one of her posts about Bella's health, her vet appt is today:

I spent some time last night praying for little Bella and her Meowmy.... and I guess I'm asking if you all could take a minute out of your busy day and say a prayer, or send healing thoughts, or send lots of luck for little Bella. You all have such wonderful powers here.... I know when I asked for them for my sisters pregnancy, it worked. So please take a minute and ask for Bella to be healed.... she is her Meowmy's heart & soul! Thank you in advance for all the positive energy you send their way. God Bless you Bella! Get better soon!!!
Heather if we could see you in person right now, Bella and I would give you the biggest hug you are so sweet and this is so very touching for you to start this (I just found out) I am so lucky to have Bella in my life and to be the one chosen to be her mommy for all these years...even though I wanted a lot more years with her.Thank you so much!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just heartbreaking news. I will continue to pray for you and Bella. You are in all of our hearts and prayers. Give her lots of love from us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Heather if we could see you in person right now, Bella and I would give you the biggest hug you are so sweet and this is so very touching for you to start this (I just found out) I am so lucky to have Bella in my life and to be the one chosen to be her mommy for all these years...even though I wanted a lot more years with her.Thank you so much!
You are so welcome, I just wish there was something more that I could really do that could help her.... I was just hoping that if everyone on here was praying, hoping, & wishing for her to be healed, that maybe somehow she would be. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, and can only hope that Bella does not have to be in any additional pain, and that you can love her as long as humanly possible.... I will still keep your family and your "baby" in my thoughts & prayers.
Heather & LuckyGirl

PS... I took some "extra extra" time last night to cuddle & play with LuckyGirl, and just to appreciate the time I have with her now.... because of Bella, I have realized that our time together is so very precious.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

PS... I took some "extra extra" time last night to cuddle & play with LuckyGirl, and just to appreciate the time I have with her now.... because of Bella, I have realized that our time together is so very precious.
That's so true. None of us know how long we will have - either ourselves, or the time we will have with others.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted you all to know I have showed this thread to my husband and he was so touched by it all...thanks again, we are really beside ourselves with worry and grief and this meant a whole lot!!